Purpose / Breakdown:
"Deal with it!"
Anselm will break down “how to stay sane in today’s fast changing front-end development world” and gives some advice how you can build fine web projects not using the latest overhyped tools but smart concepts and only the tools you’re feeling comfortable with.
- The overwhelming mass of tools today
- Why you should wait 3 months if a tool survives before using it
- How to keep track of relevant new tools and techniques
- Why it’s not always cool to follow each trend (quick use-case show-off of tools like gulp, npm)
- Advice how to choose tools
- Plan your project before you start and break down all tasks in small chunks
- Make a proper technical concept according to the project tasks
- Show the concept to your team (if applicable) and agree on it
- Now, choose your tools
- Start working
Learn more about the schedule here